[talk-ch] Fwd: [OpenGovernmentData] Geodaten Basel-Stadt

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Aug 10 18:48:37 CEST 2012

The main issue with the BL photos are that the most recent ones are from
2001, which for some things would be ok, for others of questionable
value. If I remember correctly I didn't see any issues with the T&Cs. If
we couldn't expect  better bing coverage this year I would have already
arranged to make them accessible.

Simon