[talk-ch] boundary and river node merge

Michael-David Kleidt kleidt at sowatec.com
Fri Aug 3 11:26:59 CEST 2012

Hi David

Be careful. In most cases the waterway WAS identical to the border when fixing them. But if a river changes his bed, the border doesn't change automatically. Imagine your real estate will change after each heavy rain :-)

So I would not change the border, because it is an import from official data and I would draw the waterway from aerial images completely independent.

Regards,
Michael