[talk-ch] Missing mappers ..... (was Re: V1 Objects Statistics)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Sep 5 09:38:51 CEST 2011

We (Switzerland) still have a couple of largish mappers that haven't
responded to attempts to
get in contact with them.

This would be

gummibaerli   - was still active in March of this year, lives/works in
or around Berne
fundriver    - active in September 2010, region Winterthur
KurtSalzmann - last active March 2010, lives/works in Embrach
d2p - last active June 2010, region Berne
efes - last active March 2011, region Fribourg
meumi - last active April 2009, region Berne
milhouse - last active November 2010, was/is a geography student in Berne
GCrafter - last active October 2010
Avvs - last active January 2010, region Thalwil

All of these have received multiple mails via their OSM account, so need
to be contacted by
other means (and if that means going past where they live and ringing
the door bell :)).

Does anybody on the list have contact to LUGS and/or similar
organisations that may
have overlap in their audience? If yes, it might be a good idea to send
a mail pointing
out the license change to their members (based on the assumption that
there may be
a couple of mapers that have lost interest in OSM, but are still active
in other projects).

Simon