[talk-ch] All those signposted routes

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Oct 15 12:42:05 CEST 2011

We were discussing the network tag yesterday on #irc-ch and agreed that
it doesn't make sense to repeat previous mistakes and that we should simply
user national, regional, local (and probably international too). I'll
fix the existing
relations.

The relation 149011 should contain all of the routes in Switzerland,
please see

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/EN:Switzerland/InlineNetwork

(you should add route 66 too).

Simon