[talk-ch] Missing mappers ..... (was Re: V1 Objects Statistics)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Oct 20 09:11:45 CEST 2011

Over the last couple of weeks we have made significant progress.

The remaining larger mappers that haven't responded up to now from my
original mail, are:

fundriver
KurtSalzmann
d2p
meumi
Aws

see the current list on odbl.poole.ch

In general the Swiss acceptance rates are very good, only 70
non-respondants in total left from the top 1076 mappers according to
Sarahs list. In some cases we are actually at the point where starting
to remap the remaining non-conformant objects starts to make sense (for
example anonymous edits, user "UNKNOWN").

Simon